Digital Influencer Talent Director
Evolve Media is a digital publisher and the parent company for Crave, TotallyHer and Martini Media. Crave Online Media, our male portfolio, includes sites such as Crave Online, Game Revolution and Coming Soon and our portfolio covers film, gaming, male lifestyle, music and technology. TotallyHer, our female portfolio, is a leading publisher of female lifestyle, […]
Evolve Media is a digital publisher and the parent company for Crave, TotallyHer and Martini Media. Crave Online Media, our male portfolio, includes sites such as Crave Online, Game Revolution and Coming Soon and our portfolio covers film, gaming, male lifestyle, music and technology. TotallyHer, our female portfolio, is a leading publisher of female lifestyle, fashion, parenting and teen & kids websites, such as The Fashion Spot and Momtastic. Martini Media is effluents perfected, a bespoke publisher portfolio of passion-driven content who are the experts on the affluent online.
Evolve Media has more than 22 offices in 7 countries and currently employs more than 400 people globally.
Evolve Media has an award winning custom creative solutions, proprietary technology video platform.
Our mission is simple; we deliver Content, Context and Creative at scale.
We are growing fast, have a great reputation and culture and looking to hire fantastic people. THE POSITION: DIGITAL INFLUENCER TALENT DIRECTOR
Evolve Media is looking for a highly connected individual in the influencers and content talent space. We are looking for someone with over 3 years’ experience in the talent space and also previous experience working in publisher services. The Role itself involves working closely with sales & editorial teams to create profitable packages for clients and influencers. Produce sales collateral for every publisher within the UK portfolio to send to agencies. The successful candidate will be responsible for generating relationships with top UK influencers & talent management companies, educating them about Evolve Media’s offering and strengths. In addition the successful candidate will demonstrate problem solving skills, be able and willing to work directly with the project management team, build internal processes for Evolve Media’s UK’s branded content program to ensure smooth campaign execution. The role will involve working closely with the Head of Content and finance department in ensuring maximum profit on branded content campaigns.
The ideal candidate will bring their business, partner development skills as well as talent relationships to Evolve Media in order to develop complex revenue-focused partner relationships for our growing talent team.
- Lead revenue generation and strategic partnership development with digital talent partners
- Identify, negotiate and close revenue-generating relationships with top partners.
- Secure new relationships and leverage existing contacts to communicate Evolve Media’s value proposition.
- Screen potential partner deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, financials, and resolving internal priorities.
- Structure and negotiate talent contracts
- Work strategically with cross functional teams on “quarterbacking” of team wide initiatives, research and reporting and analysis.
- Work with the project managing team to ensure the smooth delivery of content deals with talent and influncer partners.
- Work closely with the Content Director in building the processes for Evovle Media’s UK branded program.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bright, charismatic, inspirational with the ability to win credibility internally and externally with clients.
- Min of 3 year in talent and previous business development experience within the digital advertising industry
- Digital advertising experience with and existing network of talent and content contacts is essential
- Ability to quickly understand, structure and negotiate contracts
- Enthusiastic self-starter who is willing to think and work autonomously in a high growth, rapidly changing business
- Must be able to work in a strong team environment.
- Desire to hunt for new business with demonstrated success achieving quarterly quotas and goals
- Revenue focused with excellent negotiation skills
- High level of comfort with tackling open ended projects and delivering thoughtful insights based on primary research and analysis
- Excellent presentation, communication skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate and deliver messages effectively
- Strict attention to detail and ability to prioritize and to focus on multiple tasks in a high pressure environment
- Proficient in English verbal and written communication skills; additional knowledge of other languages is a plus
- BA/BS or equivalent required
If you think you qualify for the above position please send your CV with a cover letter to
Please indicate “Digital Influencer Talent Director” in the subject line.