Senior Account Executive
Sales – Martini Media – New York
Since 2008, Martini is the leader in reaching and engaging the affluent online. Leveraging proprietary insights on where and how the affluent consume media, Martini provides sophisticated solutions for delivering compelling brand campaigns across the passion-based, niche sites this audience interacts with, at work and at play. The Martini team prides itself in in creating compelling and unique solutions for the world’s top brands. http://martinimediainc.com/
Martini Media is part of Evolve Media, a publisher of leading enthusiast destinations for influential men and women. Leveraging proprietary advertising and publishing technologies, as well as hundreds of talented content professionals, Evolve Media offers premium and engaging content to its readers, while offering marketers the tools needed to execute custom, content-led marketing solutions that reach its audience of over 120 million people globally each month. Our mission is simple; we deliver Content, Context and Creative at Scale.
Evolve is headquartered in Los Angeles (LAX adjacent) with offices in New York, San Francisco, Chicago, Atlanta, Boston, Toronto, London, Melbourne and Sydney. Evolve has been in business since 2001, it is a rapidly expanding business.
Martini Media is looking for an experienced salesperson to join the team as a Sr. Account Executive to help develop and grow the New York market. The Sr. Account Executive will work with a robust portfolio of affluent interest and lifestyle websites to develop and grow relationships with key agency groups and clients in NY. The Sr. Account Executive will report to the SVP of Sales in NY.
- Prospect, develop, maintain and grow revenue-generating relationships with advertisers and agencies in the NY market.
- Communicate Martini Media’s offerings and unique value-proposition to advertisers and agencies via email, over the phone, through in-person meetings/presentations and through formal campaign proposals
- Work with all internal groups (marketing, research, strategy, etc.) to prospect new business, to ensure campaign success and to grow Martini Media’s position in the marketplace
- Partner with the sales team to identify opportunities and accounts for new or incremental business
- Report and track all revenue including sales activity and deal pipeline through SalesForce
- Participate in industry events to build the Martini Media brand in NY
- Represent Martini Media with the highest level of integrity
- Ideal sales candidate will be financially-driven, highly disciplined and have a strong work ethic
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed revenue goals and excel in a highly competitive market
- A minimum of 3-5 years advertising sales experience
- Demonstrated strategic, consultative and analytical sales approach with focus on building partnerships with clients
- Driven, self-starter who is able to execute and deliver without Day to Day management
- Sharp business sense and resourceful
- Must be service oriented, with knowledge of advertising/marketing/promotions
- Strong account development, customer service and follow-up skills with existing key relationships with clients and agencies in the affluent vertical that can be brought to the table
- Excellent oral, planning, organizational, and time management skills
- College degree required
- Some traveling is required
- Competitive compensation package
- Extended holiday break and “skip days”
- Friendly, collaborative environment with plenty of room for growth
- A kitchen filled with snacks and refreshments
- AnyPerk and Great Works Perks discounts
To apply, please go to the following posting on LinkedIn: